Pages

Feb 6, 2012

Happy day ♥

I LOVE TO MEET MY COUSIN
Yvonne ♥
We talk, we chat, we share our secrets every time we meet.
But don't always meet
As we will argue sometimes LOL
Dunno why.
The arguement just will happened AUTOMATICALLY :)

She came to my house yesterday :)
Have some 'newbie' Photoshoot in my house! HAHA
So call 'cin cai' shoot :)
I ady upload it at my ALBUM dyy :D
Leave some comments there if you don't mind ♥

Early in the morning, breakfast with mum at MCD
Later on, buy tickets :D!
B ROW -.-
OhmyGawdd! damn front !
But it's okay, cause public holiday wert.
Is like that gerr la, haixx~

Meet dou meiyan after that
♥

Next, we walk walk to DE GARDEN
♥


Outfit of the day ♥
SPORTY lea ^^

Then, we go HAAGEN DARZ
♥
She treat me ^^
Thanks ya yvonne :D!!


Peace ♥

We keep on capturing pictures there
As we need to wait the 'people' to make the corn of the ice-cream
It takes about 30 minutes to make it :)

Ciak ciak ♥


LOL 2 sorpohh :D!


Seriously, is quite boring at there .
We are the only customer early in the morning.


See see :D
I love this shoe muchii ♥
Colourful!
Bought from TAIWAN N years ago :)


Wao! ♥
Our ice-cream :D
BILL - RM40+-
Quite expensive xiaa~
We don't like the yellow colour ice-cream
It taste WEIRD =_=

Post before eat ♥


This this!
Dunno what taste is this.
We can't finish it :(

After finish the food, walk back to jusco
Firstly, meet up with
JIMUN
JISAN
JANICE
KEVIN NG
KAIYIN
♥
Pretty them :)
At WOK SIFU :D

*Janice, thanks for your VALENTINES present ya :D
Appreciate it lots ^^

Besides, meet up with JACKY and AARON :)
Jie, thanks for your CHATIME ^^
I drink both of it
♥
HAHAHA~
Milk tea with pearl and milk tea with 'liong fun' :D

Chat awhile with them,
Then meet up with jimun they all again
This time, i meet FELICIA
♥
Gwadd! she is pretty ^^ *seriously, ngo jles ah >w<

After that, meet with my brother and ayumi
♥


Lunch at TAKAHASHI*dunno how to spell ♥

At here, i meet up with WEI HONG and JR LOW
LOL. :D I scared him! yea yea ^^
whey, fast fast go do mask la :)
Ur eye bag semakin serious jorr ya ~


Present by janice ♥

I cannot believe that AYUMI will buy this kind of book!
Damn boring la. LOL!
I believe u are a good student* haha

Further more,
Meet up with PHYLISS that back from johor and shiny
♥
phyliss changed alot!
Keeping long hair now :D
And ya, I keep on EJEK bot of them >w<
How bad am I* LMAO

Then then, meet dou HOGAN dating with his gf
LOl :) !

Movie time with cousin , jie and MR.J ♥
B ROW =_=
Seriously, neck pain after the movie,
Too near to the screen dyy :(
JOURNEY 2.
Quite nice, some comedy some adventure :)

5.15pm walk to the coffee bean to wait mummy
And i meet dou DOMINATE and his gf!
Pretty and handsome
♥

and and YIJUN!!
She is so cute!
just like a 13-year-old little girl :D!
OHMYGAWDD! cute!!
Nothing else to describe >w



Mum's flavour ^^
Garlic rice ♥

I eat KIDDO set :D HAHA ^^







HAHA ♥
I am still a kid :PP

*happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment