Pages

Oct 4, 2011

25/09/2011 ♥

LOL
Sorry for the late late updateTHis post is bout last sunday

Early in the morning,
Go to POLO GROUND with jimuiss
Captured pictures for competition :)

Then back home. *meiyan follow me
Next we go to JUSCO


First movie, we watch FRIGHT NIGHT

Wat the hell!
It is scary than FD5!

Once it start, I start to shout! :( OMGG.
But damn JENGG!

About vampire , moster all those la



Actually we want to watch THE SMURFS!
But no more tickets! :(
So me and yan yan watch malay movie!!
aduii. we sit couple sit
LOl!
Raya Tak Jadi :D
Quite funny har..
I think meiyan feels boring la!
She sleep inside the cinema! OMGGG





We love ROCKY ROCKY!

After finish both movies,
We makan makan at WOK-SIFU!



White ladies! muahahha!




My fav !!



Around 5:30 gam,
Join my family
And continue to watch NASI LEMAK 2.0
LOL!
Dis movie hou funny ah!

And I feel like want to eat the nasi lemak




That's all for that day :)


As a result'
3 movies for a DAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment