Pages

Nov 14, 2011

14.11.2011♥

I skip school today, just for completing my moral folio.
I hope I really will finish it ! cause i am damn lazy right now *

Okay yesterday I was accompany someone till late night.
Someone can't sleep cause the next day is SPM lol !
Someone is more energetic than me. omgg.
Anyway, I dunno at the end you could sleep well or not :)
Just try your best ! RELAX sikit, people :)

Wake up in the early morning :)
I plan to cook!! I want to eat the pan cake :D
I miss it so much! I had never eat that since few years ago? lol
I take out all the stuff and ingredients .
Dim ji TAK ADA FLOUR!!! omg.
The most important is flour, but dun hv flour?!! :((
Fine fine. I plan to cook maccaroni then :)
Cook with electric stove, dim ji the stove sot sot dei gea~~
The maccaroni still not yet masak :((
And i dunno how to use the normal stove :(
AKU TAKUT API~~
End up, my breakfast is BREAD.

Lol! I need my brother now. He can cook for me :)
I admit I really noob in cooking :DD

Lastly,
早安宝贝们
:)
尤其是考SPM的宝贝们, 要加油哈, 记得带ic luu :D
加油加油 !!♥
还有,
14.11.2011 :电影情人节快乐 ;) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment