Pages

Feb 5, 2012

31 JAN

那天,好多人没去读书,因为拜天空 x)但我有读书
她没去读书所以来我家了
我们就去J.J ^0^

Firstly :D
We went to buy the tickets UNDERWORLD!

After dat, we walk walk to DE GARDEN
First time drink this ^^

OK OK only :)
Not that nice!
Maybe I dunno how to order the 'famous' drink la :D LOL



Tyana and Bunny :D
She looks so cute, right? kaka ^^


一看就知道是我咯

 


YEA^&^
I love this picture so much! :D
Thanks to the pro PHOTOGRAPHER - bunny :)


HER :D
I love her expression!
Damn JENGG, many different kind of looks!


我和她


她拍我


Act cute - ing


After that, we walk back to JUSCO.
The UNDERWORLD damn nice!!
U all should go and watch it! :D
Is the ep 4, still got ep5 as it dun hv ending :)

Next, i go to pierce my ear ~~

吖~
I really very very sked that time!!
A little bit pain la..


See see ^^
I got two hole dyy :D


Dinner with mum and cousin's mum :)
While waiting the food, she also go and pierce her ear :) LOL

Here the picture ^^
We pierce our LEFT ear :D
YENG lea :PP


Tutti FRUTTI as our supper :)


Captured by my NOOB BROTHER --
Damn blur @@





Lastly, end this post with our sweet pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment