Pages

May 12, 2012

Tuition



Every Wednesday I will walk to STEVEN  :)
That day 9/5/2012
Walked to there with caijun
Before that we went to MCDONALD ♥
Long time never eat MCD already ><
This is nice ! 
MC FLURRY ♥
First time I tried horlicks powder with cream lol

Then did my account revision there
While
She was busying with the ADDMATH folio.
Around 3+pm  I done my revision
I was bored that time
Just keep on snap here snap there for FUN :D


The breadsssss that made by the bakery shop opposite MCD
NOT BAD ya ♥ 
Quite nice :)

Ya ya this :D
Can you see that
LIMITED TIME ONLY
It prove that I am so lucky on that day :P
As I have the chance to taste it ♥

4pm walked to STEVEN
The class was FUN that day :D
Steven keep on teasing a guy with a girl
Calling him to send the papers to the students
AND also
Asked him out to read the question
Whole class laugh none stop
It's really FUN ♥

He always says that Wednesday class is the noisiest class
BUT
Also a MOST FUN class compared to other classes :P


The time I went home
I saw this !! 
The sky is in PINK PURPLE LIGHT BLUE colour ♥
OH MY GAWDD!
JENGGGG :)



This two I captured at school yesterday :) 
Love the skies 
Especially sunset that time ♥
The sky really very very AWESOME