Pages

Apr 1, 2011

Cheese tart


This few days at school.
I think is nothing happen la :)


Just dat wed went to P.
Meet JIEJIE. xD
Finally talk to him around 1 minute?
I think less than it la haha!


Now only i know i am transparent in colour!
LOL! i tuition with my friend almost 3 months
But he dint even meet me at there be4.
OMGG. And say dat my row just got 3 gals?
How bout da 4th girl - ME!?
Lost? LOL!!



Then today is april fool xD
I dint fool anyone yet
Just feel a bit weird weird deii .
The only one that fool me today was minyi. LOL!
A small case jerr la :)
HOHOHO!
He have no chance to "mit" ngo :PP

Back school,
See mummy make cheese tart

Aww~ my flavor la!!


Squeeze the biscuit flour into the shape xD


Then put some rice on top the flour


Start to bake it :)


Done!
Yea blueberry cheese tart



Just that the biscuit got a bit too keras la ><
But still JENGG


Very easy to make :)




Chiang chiang!!




Next learn to make CHOCOLATE

No comments:

Post a Comment