Pages

Apr 29, 2011

:)



Look of me :)
Hair started to grow xD

I dunno what happen to me dis few days
Sleep be4 11.
But still feel very sleepy at school.
When back home, if don't have tuition.
What i will do.
Is just SLEEP! :)
OMGG.

Today went to chemistry lab!
Wao damn fun la xDD
At 1st I feel sleepy duringg moral period.
But when we did the experiment!
All of us so excited!
Wynnona tu lah yang main lithium tu! haha xDD
Fuu~ luckily our group success!
We success to collect hydrogen gas from the lithium in the water :P
And produce a "pop" sound when tested with splinter!
Da pop sound was QQ!! haha xDD

I don't have any tuition today :) 5th week
So i rela hati to stayback at school?
OH~ guai nya :P
Stay back for the khursus thingyy :)
But need change into PJ attire
Then line up to get our food and drinks!
HAHA! i potong barisan :P OPPS!
Da rice not bad
Just dunno why got pineapple inside it?? HAHA!


I went for Bendahari gerr yea not bad. got cert
But quite boring . cause form2 dah learn account baki tu
So yat jek chat with step. haha!



Know where am I? xp


Puan.Azlina yang bagi ceramah ni :)

p's .. I meet her!
My kai brother's gf :)
She is pretty
Natural brown colour eyes! xD


Many things chat with the sorpoh stephanie la xp
HAHA!
How i know her dy?
From where?
When?
opps sorry! i forget dy xp

Da course paper wrote that 2 till 5pm gerr
But 4pm jau end dy lor. HAHA!
Dint lepak to parade uh today
I am so so so guai luii =DD
I just stay at sudut bacaan

Went home, bath. watch tv :)
William and kate weeding !
Wao! kate very lenglui lor!! xDD
Da weeding really grand like hell!
Got horse somemore. haha!
Wish them bak tau dou louu~

Just ngam ngam.
I bancur the hazelnut latte.
I want it to be cold.
So i bancur it with COLD WATER
Dim ji it FAILED!
Da solute does not dissolve in the solvent!
OH SHIT!
It become yat pek si gam . sorry sorry mummy
I wasted food again :((
So need to bancur again
How stupid am i? HAHA!



p's the flower i make it :)


Sunday :) Exam is coming.

She is da 1 dat will accompany me on that day :)
thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment