Pages

Feb 4, 2011

2.2.2011



2.2.2012.
Nin 30 man :)

Short hair not really suit me :(
It does not look nice on me ><
LOL! anyway,
Morning dad fetch popo to our house.
Then afternoon we eat "tun yun fan"
Wao!! mum cooks a lot.
And also my favorite lychee drinks

After dat, continue watching my COLOUR CLOUD PALACE
Hahaha! around 6+ bath lor.
Then go to popo house.
Wait all da relatives arrive.
8+ pm we start to eat "tun yun fan" again LOL!
We dint eat vegetables on dat day, but meat.
HAHAHA!


Finish mum mum,
We start to play all those "baby" games
True or Dare.
HAHA! i kena dare --
Is like so CRAZY! MAD!! OMG..
view it if u want =D
http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/video/video.php?v=1561983730346

Besides then that, we oso play "da feng cui" LOL!!
Damn song ah!! :)
And watch a lots of FIREWORKS!! woohoo..
view here.
http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/video/?id=1257905759

Start to write our wish >.<
I remember last year i wrote.
"I wish i could get straight A's in my PMR"
LOL! altot I still get 1 B for my chinese :(
Dis year my wish will be >.<
Healthy
Flying colours




P"s we have da section of LOU SANG




Thx to MK for teaching me how to convert and rotate video ><
I noe i terlalu stupid :(
LOL!!

Da relationship in my facebook is FAKE La --
IMPOSSIBLE i will suka a girl --

Sorry for late replying all da messages ><

No comments:

Post a Comment