Pages

Feb 19, 2011

starbucks



BM test freaking HARD,
Sorry lah maybe to most of u all it was easy.
But for me it was hard
Cause i am noob in tatabahasa
Today heard someone say dat.
I just aim for A+ cause A- and A is just like dust
OMG -- last year lily girls were so CLEVER?
Then sure i die 99 this time
LOL!! got some regrets to in this class ? maybe :)

Recess time, line up at malay stall.
Got 3 indian gals tot i am malay mui? HAHHA!

Then after school, went to buy starbucks :)
While we wait for da order,
Got a malay boy was beside us.
He gei lengzai har gea. LOL!!
Then he terus ask me
" Are u a malay? "
HAHA! so i terus show my name tag to HIM.
and said that I am chinese xD
Then chat bout 2 sentences.

Is our turn to order da drinks :)
When we wanted to pay that time,
Da boy take out RM 1x.xx like dat to help me pay
Kena shocked dat time!! LOL.
But when he saw da bil was RM 3x.xx
I said no need la. thanks.
But he terus take out RM50 to paid for us.
Me and wynnona kena shocked for some seconds.





Hahaha! cute sangat kan? xp
Aku tahu la * perasan-ing.
The feelings was like so weird.
1st time kena treat by others in this way
Hahaha! so SWEAT :)

anyway, UNKNOWN thanks !!


Then went to YUKCHOY to bring didi :)
After dat went to CK.TEH
Omg. i reach there too early jor --
It just 1:30 like that HAHA!
Nvm lor. sit there dreaming >.<
Many people 1st time see me wear BAJU KURUNG :)
Aww~ i really do LOVE to act as a malay mui



My phone. w705.
Ap phone :)
But i dont mind.
Ji gan you can use LOL!!
Cause what phone i use,
Oso wont last long till the end HAHAHA!


My bro phone. lengg kan?
w995 :) RED!
Aww~ yeng ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment