Pages

Feb 13, 2011

Saturday


Today :)
Bring a lot of jelly and pudding to school.
For charity "4 unit rangers" ..
Went to Merentas Desa.

At 1st I run run run.

After passed by the Menteri Besar house?
I started to walk walk walk till The End.
OMG! quite boring la :)

Overrall for merentas desa.
RED HOUSE - 2 champion
BLUE HOUSE - 2 champion
YELLOW HOUSE - 2 champion
Yea. hope dis year red house can be da champion too :)

After dat, fetch Ee kei bak to my house.
Bath then went to tuition
OMG. I cnt tahan a :(
Was damn tired yar!! :(
Finish mod math,
Then went for Add math tuition..
Sit with sherlyne :)
We chat a lot at tuition than at school !

While teacher was giving da explanation of theory
My eyes jadi ==
Ding em sun!!
Boring and tired ><
Maybe last night dint sleep well gua?

5pm back to house,
Straight rush to JUSCO to fetch didi back
And went to HOSPITAL FATIMAH >.<
Visit popo lor :)

Evening dad said follow him to friend's house.
Then i was like. WTH!!!
End up, he go his self.
Others all stay at home.
Don't feel like eat any food.
So i went to my room.
Sleep till today 9 am :)



P"s I going to SLEEP now :)

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment