Pages

Aug 30, 2011

28.08.2011



My outfit for yesterday :D
HELLO KITTY. cun tak?
haha!

Reach there. meet up with wynnona and mei yan
First we watch FINAL DESTINATION 5.

Whoots!
I tell you, you should watch this!
SUPER JENGG!
But i dunno why wynnona so sked.
She keep on closing her eys~ haha.
Especially the part = about laser.
wao~~ hou excited ah that part :D



Next, we go to DE GARDEN.
We have our lunch at wongkok :)
The mee really very big size.
Wynnona's udon
Meiyan's spagetthi
Me ! sandwitch :)




Then, 2 people reach. they join us :D
Me and wynnona HOU SIK DO gea~
We go to washroom take picture XD


Ngo suka this


Dak yi mou? haha!


After that, we go makan Tutti-Frutti
Very cheap :)
Below RM10.
Hou ci got offer is it?
I also dunno*

She likes strawberry taste
I like ORIGINAL taste



Then, we walk back to JUSCO.
Continue our next movie.
CONON THE BABARIAN

Haha! someone says very violent!
But i feel okay la~ mm cor :D
Cause i suka EGYPT type of moviess
Same as just now,
Wynnona keep on closing her eyes!
Ishh. gek gao sei me ah !!


My childish look :D

5pm both of them back home lurr :)
Then i go find my didi.
We go join mummy, daddy and small didi.

Makan at DING HOU :D
Walk walk at popular.
7.50 pm we go to CINEMA watch CARS2 :)

Didi buy jor 1 car car cup.
See! so cute right?



I wonder why must be the Mater picture on the cup.
But after i watch it.
I know why~
He is the main character in this story :D
This movie also very nice .
Got a good story line =)

View all the cars 2 characters here
http://automodifiedesign.com/cars-2-characters-list-names-images-and-descriptions.html



No comments:

Post a Comment