Pages

Aug 30, 2011

Holiday homeworks :(


LOL Let me show YOU. How many homeworks I have for my holiday! ish><

1. Accounts folio.

You're required to complete the documents, buku catatan pertama and buku tunai & lejer.

2. Accounts paper.

I'm not sure whether which book are you supposed to use, but I'm guessing it's test pad.

3. Bio paper.

4. Chemi workbook.

Finish up till chapter 6.

5. Addmaths paper.

In testpad.

6. Addmaths workbook.

Finish up till CH8.

7. Modmaths workbook.

Finish up the book?

8. Accounts text book work.

She gave this the day before the drama day. Page 221, no. 7 & 8. Not sure which book, but I did in lejer.

9. Physics

If I'm not mistaken, Aina said we have to complete all the exercises in the textbook for chapter 4.

10. Physics PEKA.

It's the experiment about the refraction of light thing. I forgot and I don't have the book with me, so go ask someone else.

11. English paper.

12. Moral folio

13. BM Komsas

--


No comments:

Post a Comment