Pages

Aug 20, 2011

Tagged by Krystal

I was tagged in a "10 Things About Me" by Krystal. Okay let's start.

The Rules:

- Each tagged person must tell things about themselves
- You have to choose and tag 10 person
- Go to their blog and tell them you tagged them
- No tags back
- Have fun!

10 Things About Me:

✿ I don't have any cosmetic.
✿ I enjoy listening to music every night before i sleep :)
✿ I love to drink DL milk.

✿ I don know how to swim at all. XD
✿ I lazy to text nowadays.
✿ I LOVE to drink starbucks green tea chocolate chips

✿ I enjoy my school life very much. :D
✿ I love to hang out with my buddies.

✿ I am a hyperactive girl.
✿ I love to talk so much !


I'm going to tag these bloggers:


★ You do not have to do this tag but you are welcome to.

No comments:

Post a Comment