Pages

Sep 30, 2011

♥ wee


Many posts here :)
Simple go through :D ♥

Wynnona's birthday is ON 26 september :)
We celebrate with her at school ♥
Cause exam is just around the corner, her parents don't let her out :(
NVM!!
Come come.
Tyana prepare jor special present for you- wynnona wee ♥


Hope you likey it ♥

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2031757074386


Her birthday cake

Black forest + blue berry
My gang like this flavor !!






The birthday girl
She just know how to eat!
U see.
Capture picture still eating LOL. ♥





p's Hope you have a happy sweet 16 ! ♥


Next day, is STEPHANIE's birthday ♥
Hope she like the surprise i give her

VIEW HERE ♥

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2031831356243


Present i give her :P
Ask her if you want to know what is it



Meet with her . :P
I PONTENG CLASS becx of her lea XD
MUAHAHA!
Tyana mmg hou yan ♥ Haha! agree?


That's all la :)

Next..
I bring my camera to school everyday ♥

This picture.
The way back home.
I was still in the car :)



Very siexn at school :(
Draw something ♥
Cute lea :P


Okay!
This! I love this the MOST ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment