Pages

Sep 1, 2011

Lost world ♥




My out fit :) ♥
I know my face looks damn big here.
Big eye bags --
Due to yesterday night join call till 3am.
And i wake up at 7 am. LOL!

Reach there. LOST WORLD. ♥
The ticket cost RM45!!
&#%^@!!
So expensive jor :( adui~~

Meet up with belle :)
Yea! I miss her!! XD

After that wait for meiyan.
Then we go to HOT SPRING first :)

Next RIVER


HAHA! damn funny right? :P


Capture by meiyan :) XD
Leng lea? :P


We love this so much ♥
Play here none stop XD


Meet with my bro and ayumi :)


Haha! i know right
I look so cute here!! ♥

After that, we play at BEACH :D
All of them know how to swim, except ME!
BULLY CASE happen :(
I sit on the boat.
And they push me to the deep deep sea there.
And!!
Terbalik my boat!
Gek sei me ><
Drink jor many times of water :( adui

I saw 1 malay aunty.
Take IPAD to capture picture.
Fuyorr~ rich dou!

Bath :)


*cacat face here. LMAO

Eat :D


None edit :P
Hou dor pimples ya :((

Mum mum dy~
Go wait for train train :)



The train stop at the swam park :D
SO we get down and capture pictures ♥


I suka this!! ♥
I can JUMP high high~ wew :D


Yii XD
How good if she becomes HE lol ♥

Later on.
We walk up to a place.
There got a lot of elephants XD

Me and Belle climb up to take picture ♥




My bro and his gal ♥


We play all the outdoor games.
First we play the fly here fly there that wan.
Make my head dizzy only --

2nd we play this.
So sienx.
Make my head more dizzy --
But this popo very geng!
So old dy, still that KUAT ♥ Pui fuk!



Before I go home :)
I take picture with this PIG! or mice?
Haha ♥



P's SUN BURN! :(
Meiyan hp drop into the water
My camera masuk air :(

No comments:

Post a Comment