Pages

Sep 17, 2011

♥ Meiyan Bday :)

Yesterday was public holiday
Satu Malaysia DAY? lol

And also.
My jimuii
♥ Babe
MEIYAN sweet birthday ! :D


My outfit for yesterday :)
Long slave shirt + short pants

Me with adilah!

Aww~ long time dint take pictures with her dy ><

Next, me and minyi

Her hair is longer than me !! :((


Leng leng and Tyana

She looks so cute anytime! any where! :D
ILOVEHER XD

Wait for everyone arrive.
Especially WH. lol
Most important person! :)

OKAY~
The cake
Black forest
♥ inside is blue berry :D


Birthday girl

She looks pretty that day :D
Wearing dress ~
Wheewit! sexy


10 of us.
Belle is not here with us ><
But she sing along :D
We call her
♥ HAHA!
And ofcourse yan's bf :)


Wynnona is not here :((
She be the camera girl
DUE TO someone not really know how to capture picture

Next.
We go down two by two to buy some food.
1st time i eat GCB!
♥ just a normal burger right?
1st time i eat the orea ice-cream thingy
♥ ngo suka this :D
1st time i eat the ice-cream inside a cup. LOL!
OUT-DATED me ><


7 of us here.
1 camera girl.
2 more DATING gan LOL


Then we go home around 2 + :)
I go to De Garden with family :DD ♥
Eat at papa-mia
I order lychee drink
The taste like == omgg gam.

Suddenly, the sky cry heavily!! :((
We need to stay there.
So we makan makan at Tutti-Frutti ♥
I love original taste so muchiie :D
And walk around :)

4+ balik rumah.
Go to tuition
I v v v pity the suipo ♥
She looks so handsome yesterday night!
Wheewit :) bei lei sot dou jor lorr ♥♥
But but.
Oweys kena CUBIT by me :(
Her hand always gt my CUBIT mark :PP
Hor lin huii~~

Midnight ♥
Skype with them
Long time dint chat with belle dy! ♥
She loves to SING haha!
Meiyan's mum is so funny!
Very zhadou lohh.
Suddenly talk with us, like a kid gam :)


Sleep at 1:30+
Eye bag BIG DOU!
Panda eye DARK DOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment