Pages

Jul 31, 2011

30th JULY

Morning wake up do my house work.
And i feel so SORRY to my mum!
Cause i rush for my album.
So when i mop the kitchen.
Is too wet!
When my mum walk in, she TERJATUH!
OMGG~ i hak dou dat time.
Cz she is like can't even stand up :((
Eyes full with tears.. SORRY , MUMMY

After that.
She fetch ayumi and my bro back from school :)
She looks pretty with her purple dancing shirt XD
Bath.
Next we go to EURO HOUSE.
But it doesn't open.
SO we go to FOLIE-FOLIE :)
Start ordering the food. XD




Tyana's orea blended




Didi's chicken chop :)


Didi








So much of food,
We can't even finish it all :(

So we go out walk walk and rest rest har :)







She looks so Q here right


Then, we go to DE GARDEN.
Walk walk .
Eat eat Tutti-Frutti

Buy korea's sweet sweet.

Fetch her back ~
I like her house area.
My friend oso live at there.
Look so nice , got guard, got swimming pool !
wao~ JENGG ♥


Next post~ PEYEE'S farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment