Pages

Jul 31, 2011

Jusco dayy :)

Morning..
Wake up and eat breakfast with family :)

Then jau go JUSCO.
Didi's treat me BASKIN ROBIN ♥
Today got 31%. hou CHEAP lorr
Mint chocolate chip XDD



Ayumi

Next, I wait for meiyan then we walk to DE GARDEN :) *again
As a surprise to peyee.
I am the present to HER :PP
They can't finish all the food at dragon one.
LOL i go there to eat 1 bun. HAHA
Chat chat a while.

Then, walk to papamia meet my ahsou and gor.
Gor really gv me lollipop uh


*focus on my ear-ring.
Flower ger ♥ LOL!

Chat jor almost 45 minits with them XD
See them eat :P
They two looks mature. But their attitude are so childish!
Hou dao gei ah ♥ But so DAMN SWEET! X)
Jealous liao~~

Next, walk to airport there find peyee.
Cause caijun miss my sui yong :P

She looks so pretty here xD
So fashion jo right? :)
*focus on her ear-ring too HAHA!



Guess what is this XD
♥ dry ice.
Will sot din ger when u touch it for 1 minit~


Flowers hand made
From cai jun and ksl to peyee



5 of us XD
Mei yan be the camera women



Aww~ ♥
* perasan har ! shh :P

Meet dou hor fan XD
Quite lengzai lor. not very dark je ma :)
Just dunno why he is not her cup of tea :(
Anyway, sui yun ba ♥

Around 1+pm, peyee's car reach.
She need to go to SELANGOR dy :((
Her car is almost boom!!
Alot of things inside. walao eh!!!
Luckily no one cry :) But i know every one is mm seh dak ge lor~ ♥
*She says she will back on next wed or thurs :)

Walk back to JUSCO.
Have my lunch at Wok SIFU.
I want to eat the bread with mushroom soup.
But today don't have err! :(



After mum mum,
We go watch I LOVE WENG CHUN ♥
Quite FUNNY but the story line ok ok je la~
We buy COUPLE SEAT! hahaha!
So JENGG lea~
Many place. can put the legs on the chair.
Can move here and there.
Do what oso can ah!! :)
NGO JUNG YI! ♥

Finish movie,
SUSHI KING ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment