Pages

Jul 16, 2011



As everyone know
9 of us were separated into different classes dy :)
But i HOPE our friendship can last long.
Although we always have some arguements.
Dislike some other attitude.
But at last we can also solve it right?


I love this picture so much!
Very cute lor =D
Some look sesat here. LOL.
Funny picture. :)

Ermm. What to talk about in this post ?
Some of my friends had watched HARRY POTTER PART 2 dy.
So good la~
I also want. but my parents is like...
BORED with movie.
but
I damn LOVE to watch movie

Especially
Transformer
Harry Potter ~~


Let's talk bout yesterday at school.
Friday!
A good day.
first period. ENGLISH. teacher got teach
2nd period. BM. teacher no teach :)
4th period. SIVIK. not important xD

RECESS

5th period. MORAL. discuss about our sketch =D
7th period. CHEMISTRY. no teacher! woohoo.
9th period. SEJARAH. no teacher again! XD wasehh
10th period. ACCOUNT. study >.<

U SEE! damn free right?
During moral period..
Something had made me CRY! --
Gur is playing piano. so i walk near and chat a while with her.
But then she ask me to play it.
But i say no. u play la~
So i walk away.
She straight pull me!
OMG. I kena shocked!!
Laugh none stop. almost 1 minute NONE STOP!
Then laugh till cry XDD
Oh god. gam dou dak?
Gur also hak dou.. HAHHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment