Pages

Jul 3, 2011

Ipoh international run

Yesterday was my school hari kokurikulum
And SATU MURID SATU SUKAN.
Run around the school 1.5 km.
After that got bola jaring, volley ball, performances :)

I join singing competition :)
But can't get 1st or 2nd :((
After that straight go steven.
That time just 1.oo pm lea.
My class start at 2:30 pm
So went down to have my lunch XD
Then went up to steven and take a nap LOL

Night went to parade with family.
OMGG. SASA got sale. all of the things very cheap ! =D




And TODAY.
INTERNATIONAL RUN =D
I really got run gah :PP
Run with meiyan then i run alone :)
Pass by peyee there all.
Then meet dou KENNY WAN. Long time dint chat with him dy
Gei yau yuen uhh XD
So both of us jau chat chat lurr~
He so cute ahh :P shortyy!!
No botak anymore dyy lea :)
Run with him XDD dis ppl sungguh kacau ge la.
Sei mang kacau my hair :((

Then we pecut to the finishing line YEA!!XD
Get my 7km cert. and also 10 km cert :)
Kenny take jo 3 10km cert. pro horr?
Meli and tangki play cheat!
Both of them walk 5km ger way xp. ishh

Finish dy meet up with joeyee jie and jr low :)
PLan to eat my breakfast at medan selera.
But something happen there.
We need to settle it first.
Haixx. LOVE REALLY COMPLICATED. I HATE IT!!
Not to have a bf NOW is a better choice :)



My friend's number.
Gei JENGG ya :) 1314



My XL shirt ==

Tangki fetch me back :)
Eat breakfast with her family .
Reach home..
Sweeping mopping =D




Very busy this few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment