Pages

Mar 18, 2012

♥ Day 2



Can't sleep well as I drink COFFEE at night @@
Gila babi aku !!

Wake up at 7am :D ♥


Spot on the little LOVE key chain :D
She gives it to me ♥ cute right ?




Act cute ♥

Morning went to mum mum at SUSHI ZANMAI
Sushi again :D
LOL This shop quite popular
Once 11 + So many people line up outside the shop dy @@




Just like sandwitch ♥ HAHA



I love the UDON ♥
The udon soft soft
The soup tasty ^^
And and it just cost RM10.80 only!
Cheaper than sushi king


Then, back to hotel to CHECK OUT :D


Her ss look :D
YENG ♥


Spot on our RING :D
Special huh ♥
It just cost RM12 ~

Next, shop shop at THE GARDEN MALL


Saw many this bear bear around @@
I know ee kei love it ♥ HAHA!




With mummy ♥

Then Alex gor gor fetch us to MID VALLEY to shop shop
FINALLY, bought some things that I want ^^

Dinner at PAO XIANG BAK KUT TEA
Jeng :)


Before balik IPOH,
Alex gor gor have a free starbucks.
And he gives it to me ♥
Green tea with soya not milk :)
NICE !


This is the PANDA for my phone !
Cute right? ♥
And the camera EAR RING !
SPECIAL douu ♥


There got alot of SALES !
70% , 50 % @@
Not like IPOH.
I love to eat the choco baby ♥
Hou hou sik gahh **
And the MELTY KISS :D
Strawberry flavor ♥



The first thing I love is pig
And now
The 2nd thing I love is panda :D
PANDA very very CUTE nehh ♥


MUM bought it from IKEA ♥



NIGHT
I am going to rush for my essay and history note now :(
GOD BLESS ME


No comments:

Post a Comment