Pages

Mar 18, 2012

SELANGOR ♥


Saturday
Went KL A.K.A selangor with cousins :)

Sorry to those friends that stay at SELANGOR
If we could not meet up :(


On the way to selangor
LOL
He looks like younger than both of us!
But he is the oldest among 3 of us :D


Went to his UNIVERSITY
TAYLOR ♥ !
Nice :D
Just like the 5stars HOTEL . lol


After that Check IN At The Gardens Hotel ♥ :)

Next, IKEA!


U see her LANCER look :D


She is pretty ♥


Once I reached IKEA
Meet up with my darling ♥
BELLE :D
Long time never meet her >v<
She is freaking TALL now!!
173 cm ?! WTH!!
Y are u so tall?
Give me some height la :( LOL


But still with the childish LOOK ♥ kaka


Then she followed us to IKEA FOOD COURT
Have lunch there :)

After mum mum,
Started to buy furniture for cousin's new house ♥


Don't you feel that the vege, carrot, strawberry are so cute?! ♥
And is SOFT ^^


Syok sendiri :D ♥

After few hours, I feel tired
I went STARBUCKS with belle and yvonne :)
Keep on gossip there ^^
Hahah!
She just concentrate to listen my grandmother story :D


Tyana ♥
My name my name!!
Although the starbucks is hers :D! LOL


Banana peanut butter chocolate cake * ♥
NICE!

Around 5 :D
She went home
Bye-bye my darling ♥
I will MISS you!
* and BELLE fast fast thanks to me *syok sendiri case*
Bring you to IKEA for the first time ^^ LOL

Have dinner at SENJYU
A japanese restaurant :)
A pretty girl join us - LYNN ♥
Cousin brother's friend ^^


Without me :(((


What we order there :)

Then walk walk around at THE CURVE
Buy a panda for my phone ♥
*Show you on next post




Girls SUPER UGLY look **
After bath , but still none stop snap here snap there
LOL ♥
Ya I love the toilet
As it is TRANSPARENT woohoo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment