Pages

Mar 12, 2012

I am back!

Yea :D MY LOVELY BLOG
I am back ^^
Finally it is march HOLIDAY :)
I am a little bit free now :D

As usual, holiday full with homework ! *
I hate homework!
Need to use brain to think and waste my energy to write, waste my ink LOL

Last saturday went for a seminar
FOCUS A!

This seminar damn good :D
The teachers are so funny ^^
We can straight absorb what they say without a minute lol
Pro horr ?


Me and EE kei :)


me with her :)


Me with MELISSA


The little book that given out by them :)


4 of us 
As mei yan not sitting with us, sorry ah :(

Gain a lot of knowledge from the seminar
The most important is that!!!
* Finally I know how to do the form 4 mod math about 'set' EASILY!
Finally :D! woohooo :)


Then the exam week start :D
I dint really study at home. lazy*
LOL but I attend to school everyday
Never skip any days in this year until today :D

Week before holiday,
I keep on asking questions around in the class @@
I know I little over annoying
sorry ya, my dear friends *

The exam starts
Things that I will do !
1. Finished , then go to washroom
2. Sleep
3. Pass up paper
4. Washroom again

LOL
That is what my friends told me! :)
They stalk me all the time**


New me
MORE MATURE


' Never curl my hair'
This is due to the plait


Ok. continue my stories.
Attended another seminar
FOCUS A , BM seminar at SYUEN HOTEL this SUNDAY :)


Can see our school building from SYUEN


Me with minyi

Really learn a lot from that seminar :)
Terima kasih byk2, cikgu


p's:
Now I am busy making cards
For someone special


see :D My ear got 2 holes dy
YENG sangat ♥ kan ?


Cutiess earings
Bought it at HIP HOP ARENA
The donut, sweet bought it at MAGGIE ^^

Went to parade to buy all these materials





Doing this for GERMAINE :)

Guess what is this


Tips * If you want to stick something easily and fast
Don't use UHU anymore !
Use the glue that use for stick the fake nails to ur finger nails :)
And it is cheaper than UHU * I think so. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment