Pages

Mar 31, 2012

♥ IU DAY



Is my FIRST and also LAST year going to this activity :)
INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTANDING DAY ♥
SMC IPOH ROCKXX !! :D RAWR ~~ lol ♥

Reach there around 7 am
Then help friend to move those 100 plus to the SUDUT BACAAN :)

Around 8am go out to wait for register ^^
So excited :D


Our theme is PASSAGE TO INDIA
Lol :D
Isn't it got the feel of INDIA ? ♥




Their INVI card ♥ NICE
I like it ^^


It's so cute ^^ ♥





First thing will be the ceremony
Next PERFORMANCES
Fuiyorr let me tell u !
The performances are so so so AWESOME ♥
and ya
I saw JOEYEE jie ad AARON TAN :)

First INDIAN CLASSIC DANCE by DIVA ♥

She is awesome all the time ^^

Follow by the girls come out from the MAIN HALL DOOR
And dance chammak challo
The girls are sexy and HOT !! seriously* ♥ ♥
Especially ZAIDA !

Game are ON after the performances :D
' The way they wear the sari :) '
I SPOT ON ONE PERSON
And the 'one' IS CUTE! LOL
Someone agree with me** haha

Then
We walk to PRIMARY HALL
To know more about INDIA :)

Besides there got lot of STALLS






Making HANA


Flag painting on the face

And others..

Me and her hands ♥


Mine mine ♥
Draw using eye liner :)






After that
Enjoy our brunch :D
ROTI CANAI WITH MEE GORENG
The mee tasteless LOL
So we pour the whole packet of curry in our lunch boxes :)

Meet up with KAJUN and CHUN SHENG ♥
They are taller than me now :(( *sob sobb


Around 11 back to the HALL :)
This guy is awesome !
Hip hop dance on the stage with the CHAMMAK CHALLO song
Someone's 'erkhem'
If you same class with me, then u should know who I mean LOL :D



3 of you all are so SWEET, darlingss ♥
Their sound are cute ! sweet ! full with feelings >v< !

And a form 3 girl performance
She can sing so so so well
As in really PRO !

11.30 END :)

I love and ENJOY in this IU DAY so muchh ♥
To those that never come, U DEFINITELY WILL REGRET ! :PP



Snapping pictures around ♥






NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment