Pages

Sep 13, 2012

13.9.2012 ♥



At last,
My SPM trial ended :)
This year trial papers leak a lot of tips.
Today newspaper main page is discussing about the leaking tips all those.
And the FAN page is dissapear ! 
OHGODD.

But anyway , 
Lets ENJOY few days first :)
Before the real SPM

 Steal my mummy's shirt again  ><
I love to SMILE recently

At class, my friends say I am ' FAN SHU '
Hahaha! And v 'dao gei'
As I always run here and there
Sweating . whole body ' ci ci liap liap '
Like a KID --
And my action is kinda 'BIG' sometimes.
That's why they used to call me 'drama queen ' lol

I screw up my account papers today !

Kay, come lets talk about my ' arts '
HAHA
Making presents for my besties :)

 First, brother help me to 'cucuk' the eggs
As my house got dozen of EXPIRED eggs
And my mum dint realize bout it at all -- OMG

 Something like this. a small hole :)

 Next, keep on shake the eggs
To remove all the yolk inside the eggs


Then, dry it with hairdryer ^^

 Started to paint the eggs with water colour ♥ 

 Colourful eggs eggs ♥
Just like preparation for the ESTER DAY :)

 One of it :) 



 Not that really nice :(
As this is my first try to try on this eggies :)
Just hope that YOU will like it ♥


 It is quite sticky 'ci ci lap lap ' >< ♥
And hard to dry .
 4 left 3 ♥
As one of the eggs FAIL



 Colourful eggs eggs ♥
I like it !
Now u must be wonder why I make eggs for my besties right ?


HERE TO GO ♥
 - FAIL EGG -


 Dang dang !
SURPRISE is inside the egg ♥
The hole is to put the papers inside the egg.
Haha
Creative lea :D


Iphone 5 launched today!
But I prefer IPOD TOUCH more ♥
Especially the blue ones'
Why iphone no colour? :((


 Special pen drive :D ♥
Anyone knows where to get it?

 Nice cover !
BLUE ♥ My fav colour :)
OH GODD !

Yesterday went to GSC for THE POSSESSION with BFF ♥
Not that really nice.
As GSC cut a lot :(  3 parts !

 Last but not least,
Thanks for the starbucks ♥
Latest flavor 
SALT AND SWEET FRAPUCCINO MOCHA CAREMAL 




No comments:

Post a Comment