Pages

Sep 29, 2012

♥ Wee's birthday

Okay
It's her -wynnona wee's Birthday ♥
I think she kinda angry at me and WL
As we act like we forgot her birthday . lol
Anyway, at last she still touched by us
HAHA
She cried when we give her this surprise :P
Yeah!
Our plan was so successful ♥

Her birthday cake ♥
Taste good
From : Take A Break
I like the bread there :)

At the 3rd period, so called - ponteng
I gathered my gang and some friends at the lorong beside the backfield
All of them hid inside there ^^

Then, I  went in the class and call the birthday girl out

 Preparation *

When I pull the door , 
All of us started to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY song ♥
Wew :D
She was touch that time !

Of course
We did all these with PERMISSION
Haha
Teacher was at there stalking us. lol

 Happy birthday to you my jimuii ♥ 




 Big calender from me and wl to her

 Perfume from that gang for her 

 Finally you are 17th right now :)




Click it to enlarge ♥

Here's the design by me
Using microsoft power point
And also photoscape ONLY :)













It used up nearly 3 hours to finish all this :)
Just hop that you like it.

But I think u don't really like it ? * Ermmm
Not sure la  @.@
Just ENJOY ur day ba 

No comments:

Post a Comment