Pages

Sep 6, 2012

Birthday ♥


 Belated post :)
31 / 8 / 2012
It will be MALAYSIA day 55th year
GREAT 
But I still don't understand why we still need to study history
As our country has been MERDEKA for a long time

And also known as mum birthday ♥
 We prepared lots of surprise for her ! 

Outfit of the day
MATURE look :) ♥
* I getting fatter -- AHH!!

Friends keep on asking me
Why I like to polish my fingernails
AS
I am addicted to nail polish recently
It is so colorful , special ♥
I am planning to do this for my coming holiday



 Okay back to the point :)
Early in the morning , AYUMI reached my house
That time I still sleeping like a pig HAHA!

Then, 4 of us were waiting mummy backed home
While mummy was inside her room,
3 of us suddenly popped out with
A bouquet of flower and birthday song
HAHA ♥

Mum very first time received flowers from her children ><
See see !
Aww ♥
Red roses . LOVELY :)
She shocked by us . lol


3 of us at the garden ♥

Mum is the shortest among us >< ♥

With pretty - AYUMI ♥
Sister-in-law ? HAHA! 
Perhaps 

Next
We celebrated mum's birthday at KIZUNA
First time I went to that area
There have lots of japanese restaurant
Lots of boutique
WAO ! 


Walked in.
Ordered food .
Then me and ayumi went to tell the 'jiejie' to put these candles on top of the ice-cream
HAHA!
How smart we are ♥
Mum shocked by us again !
yes
SUCCESSFUL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION 
I just hope that mum enjoy it ♥


*ps ' You can buy the candles at PARADE LIVING CARBIN
cheap. special. colorful .


See see. her kiddy look ♥
She is just too happy on that day 

The food at KIZUNA not bad .
Not that very expensive also.

How I wish someday I could receive bouquet of flower from my lover ♥

After that,
Went to shop around at 'dong kui'
'BRANDED' shop
Met josephine there :)


 Lastly, we ended up our day at HAAGEN DEZS ♥

Lovely couple ♥
I wonder how many of u wish to have this kind of relationship ?
I am the first one **



Seventh Heaven
The so called heaven produced by the dry ice ♥
Really very nice :)
And and I get the free HAAGEN DEZS card ♥
That means I can enjoy 15% every time I went there  ^^


Still having my SPM trials now.
Its not so difficult this time.
At least it is easier than my mid-term
Maybe because of the leaking tips ? 
Anyway, 3 more subjects to go :D
GRR! 
After all these,
I can enjoy my day with MOVIES MOVIES ♥

COMING SOON 
Kepong Gangster (Mandarin)
Bait (English)



No comments:

Post a Comment