Pages

Sep 29, 2012

BIrthday babies :)




 Belated post again :)
Previous post that eggies are for 3 of u all :P
Hope you all like it
Kinda happy when u all told me that you all dint even crack the egg
 Just using stick or something else to get the letter out from the egg 
PRO -NYA Haha

SUPER belated BIRTHDAY to bff - henry
Splendid birthday to my jimui - meiyan
Awesome birthday to my baby - yeeleng 
Sorry for not celebrating with 3 of u all this year ><

This is what I make for my BFF :)





 Lol done this part at MCD 
With the help of CAIJUN
Cutting the picture into pieces HAHA 

 Only those close friends know what is the meaning of this MAP





 My pretty pretty look.. LOL
*perasan case
But the way,
Will my writings look UGLY ?
Classmates always say that
My writings are very UGLY :(
What to do, I am ' fan shu ' ma :P


Last but not least , 
This is SO CALLED my lougong since from one ♥
Although we are not from the same primary school
Not from the same class
Not even stick with each other for a day
But still we are close :) 

CYL
Happy birthday to you ya :D
Now only I realize 
I seldom snap pictures with you at school 

No comments:

Post a Comment