Pages

Nov 20, 2010

Errm okay let me BLOG something bout today.
Write in ENGLISH =)
Hope u noe how to read LOL.

Okay early morning i set alarm 7"45am
But when it ring i straight away close it and sleep bak!
LMAO. i am PIG =)
Lucky i remember today got steven tuition.
So 8am fast fast wakeup.Bath.Eat.On9. LOL.

Eekei really tepat tepat 9 am come my house.
So we arrive tuition center
Our class at 1st floor today? LOL. i tink so*
I feel like why all da student look like stranger >.<
So eekei go ask 1 gal is it here is form3 class? LAME!
Blah Blah blah..

I saw eugene! LOL.
Jeng ah his new hair style.
No MUSHROOM head anymore.
So lengzai jorr. went for rebonding =)
Suit HIM >.<

Finish class. pergi YIK FONG makan.
LOL. with mummy eekei and didi.
He buy jor damn a lot of things!
OMG. i so jealous!!
I long time dint buy clothes dy >.<








♥ My lovely one


Guess which want is my beloved brother?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14






*WARNING*

Everytime i dint told ur things to HER.
But sorry, dis time i feel like wanted to tell her!
Cause she duno any truth at all!!
Y are u so stubborn?
She will gv u bak ur freedom
But y u need to do so? is so...!!
Just wait it..
I wont be soft heart dis time. SORRY


No comments:

Post a Comment