Pages

Nov 12, 2010

class party

Class part today xD wao!
Bit fun lar.
Cause phyliss came to our class.
And we sei mang spray HER!

Errm. feel angry? LOL.
Someone really gek sei us jor.
U noe what?
Today class party. she only go to order da MCD today wor!
Pro kan? haha!
Then when she call, da MCD say wil deliver late.
So change plan and order KFC at about 9+am
LOL. omg! so damn pro la xD

I like da souvenier so much lor!
So nice. creatif! did it they self xD
So special lar xD
Then i like da cheese tart alot!
OMG. who can teach me?!!
Then da hotdog and bread
Oso damn JENGG ah x)
Better then our skul canteen gea >.<


Souvenier

While waiting da food. we play MONOPOLY DEAL again!
It was FUN la xD
I in love with it jor x)
Then we just like sorpoh again lor
Taking picha here and there but
NOT Much picha dis time xD
U can see it at FB if u want >.<

Then balik rumah lor >.<

dont text me ah until next tues

Cause i wont reply
I will MISS U.
So miss me too.
*evil smile



No comments:

Post a Comment