Pages

Nov 29, 2010

kuala kurau


without edit *
Lol. saturday skip tuition again -.-
Always gea larr. i noe i am bad student LOL LOL.
SMILE. cik cai =)
My mum monkey xD hees
Dis few days oso late sleep.
Dats y got big panda eyes and big eye bag =)

Yea =) just back from kuala kurau. LOL. xD
As known as kolo? LOL.
So fast ady 1 year.
Got da "dong dong qiang" again =)


Night. after dinner. went there eat "lobak"
Noe what is dis mou?
Not make from carrot gea. bendan!*

lobak*

Then got dis "tong shui"
Very jeng gea!
Duno how many cent only =)
Got bali.
Tong Yun.
Potato.
Jelly >.<



My popo make gea. mango!! JENG JENG



Actually want take photo gea.
Dim ji my STUPID BROTHER dont want help me.
Fine lorr. i just capture dis at popo house -.-
Somemore raining tim >.<




P"s my small time. with my lovely cousin. yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment