Pages

Jan 10, 2011

it's monday

Is like when all da gals reach form4
Automatically will be guai lui?
LOL. including ME. XD
We will tie our hair up and put all our fringes behind with a hairband xD
LOL!! main convent form4 gals memang GOOD GIRL ger jek!!

Morning reach school like usual.
Then chloe gv me all da activity books.
Okay. i put all da books into my bag.xD
After dat Assembly.
Omg. Is like i am da only dat open my mouth to sing at da place i stood?
Jia mun oso laugh jorr :)
OMG! fish dou sei lor >.<

Today is da 1st day to start all da subjects.
But my class ady got
Sivik.
Physics.
Add math homework:(
YIYERR.. somemore, need wrap all da activity books up .
Wrap all da text books once again :)

12:30pm
We went to 5 orchid to join da club
We joined P&J photography and journalism LOL.
Yea peyee is da asst. president
and ME! is da asst. IT mistress :)
My gang sengaja vote dis for me gea >.<
hou sui ger lah lei dei~~ HAHA!
Anyway, i hope dis club can bring me alot of FUN :)

Tomorrow is da day to choose for da games/sports.
I will continue joining the OLAHRAGA club altot i am noob in dis.
HAHAH!

And ya. school starts to has practice for sports day :(
LAZY nya :(
Hope dis year RED HOUSE will still be the champion!
wooohooo :)



My FUNNY picha :)
Just captured it a few days ago :)
Sleep sleep har suddenly wake up worr
Then walked to BATHROOM to take picha
OMG! i semakin perasan jorr~

But U more :)
LALALA.
U noe who i am mentioning to xD



No comments:

Post a Comment