Pages

Jan 6, 2011

school days

Da 1st ,2nd ,3rd day at school was damn boring!
We keep on chitchat things. Haha!
Dint even got da mood to hear da taklimat.
At 1st SHE tot dat we are polite,
But SORRY.
Form4 are oweys dat noisy.
Dats only call SCHOOL LIFE.
Because we enjoy it =D YEA!!

Today will be da day to noe which class we stay in.
When i noe i get to in 4kekwa, i was happy.
Kekwa is an account and pure science class xD
But after all da introduction and blah blah.
I feel dat dis class was....make me feel kecewa.
Da principal is going to teach us chemistry?
Will she attend da class? OMG!
IF no tuition, i pasti DIE in dis class.
Because Kekwa full with clever students.
But BR more. haha!
Dis year BR will be da top class.
All straight A's student! woohoo.

After heard what my mum told me.
I confirm i will stay in dis class till SPM.
LOL.. happy to same class with my loupo and jimuis again
Wooohoo.
Chloe sit beside me. x)
And minyi ,waileng same class with me too.
Dis class got a lots of prefect! OMG.
So we cnt bring hp or any barangan larangan to school dy >.<

Class teacher just transfer from others school to here? -.-
While she was talking, all her sentences will end with "huh"
LOL. i feel abit funny la >.<
Maybe she comes from chinese primary school?

Okay lar. dats all x)
Hope i can Do well in all subject.
GOOD LUCK. jimuis.
C.H.I.A.K



No comments:

Post a Comment