Pages

Jan 15, 2011



Lalala. sad day?
Today bring camera to school without permission. :)
Haha! look like doing something dat are illegal :)
Early in da morning, we have assembly for celebrating farewell to CIK LATIZAH
She is going to chg to SEKOLAH RAJA CHULAN :(
AWW~ We lost 1 more good teacher,
Although sometimes da way she teach is boring,
But i can score my GEO. i should thanks HER :)
CIKGU. ILY

Okay lets talk bak to da camera thingy.
Take all photos during da assembly and meeting
LOOKS abit weird?
I oso duno lar.
Cause need around 4 photographer to take photos? LOL.

After dat, while cik.latizah is giving her speech.
She cried. and many teachers cry too


Night AWW!
My favorite time haha :)
English Sejarah :)
Dats da main reason why i suka friday
I can meet all da FvR's
Hees. and ya today u noe who i met?
I met jhi yang didi :)
Finally Pak yuen met me HAHA!
And i got 2 more new friends hehes x)
SUNGGUH HAPPY lorr

But da gong gong ah.
Jhat me worr. say me short :(
Wei loon taller then me
OMG! Fine lorr.
Dim ji JY, PY, KH, J oso taller then me
OMG.. ngo mou min gin yan jorr :(
I am too short HAHAHA!



p"s I am hungry. i want MAGGI MEE

No comments:

Post a Comment