Pages

Mar 11, 2011



trying to act cool
so how?
**

11.3.2011

Yes. I just finish my march test.
Ermm. just normal la.
Not very hard actually

Bm- 58 C jek lor.
HAHA! luckily dint FAIL lor >.<
Thanks GOD :)
Bi still dunno yet
Hope it wil be B or A- if can >.<
My add math hor die jorr >.<
MAYBE c , dim suen ?
Mummy sure kill sei ngo dis time :(

Today our class those genius girls lea
They share out all their PJ info lur
And write it at da board
WHOLE BOARD!
Other classes gea girls oso come in and copy LOL
Then i just try to memorize all of it lor.
Dim ji when MR.LAU pass by ,
He says " soalan terbocor ke?
Y all da answer is ady at da board?
I tot he just joke joke jerr la.
DIM JI HAI REAL GEA WOR!!

Balik rumah lur,
Then went to tuition >.<
Sit between xiao cool and her laogong
Now only i realize that her laogong "tb" dou gei Q har gea.
Da stupid xiaocool sei mang use highlighter draw my FILE!
Damn her gea norh!!
Yau use pen and highlighter draw my hand :(
SUIYAN betul ge lah HER XDD



I FALL IN LOVE WITH FU SAN DIM SAN!!
Hou jengg uhm



To friends,
Now i noe the reason why my left eye oweys pain
Because lea.
My lens ady
Fragmented into half ♥ HAHA!
That's why i oweys rub my left eye >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment