Pages

Mar 19, 2011


19.3.2011

Today i skip my tuition ><
LOL. mum call me to do so :)
My mum so good, right?

Yesterday night, i forgot i masak bubur till what time dyy
I oso forgot what i say to U ><
OPps! hope i dint tell anything that shouldn't tell.

Morning, my purple chair arrived! yea yea
New chair.
I open da door to let my mum put it in my room
Then continue sleeping.
No text. No call. No alarm
Then my brother wake me up at 12.00pm

I quickly bath . change my clothe
And went to OHSUSHI ♥
My breakfast and also my lunch ><
I text-ed him that i at ohsushi mum mum ><
LOL! he tot i was dating with someone =D
Dream lah u!
Somemore how come got people
Will suddenly treat me so exp ger meal.

Besides my FAMILY ♥ LOL!!








Looks like spider web!
Da source jengg jengg


Damn JENGG ♥ ger lor
Just that i don't like to eat da SASHIMI --
Cold cold. fresh fresh

Finish mum mum,
Gai gai a while at DE-GARDEN lurr.
Went in a shop.
I saw some dolls.
Very very cute ger norh! ♥


Mine is blue colour grr! ♥
Red and yellow grr for birthday girls LOL


My two didi bought this
HAHA!
I wonder why they two are boys.
But they like bear bear so much :)





Lastly,
My mum bought me a pair of ear rings :)
Special dou~~ ♥



p"s
AIYA! Miss out a chance to meet tengfung JJ and evonne :)


No comments:

Post a Comment