Pages

Mar 15, 2011

Now a days my phone inbox
FULL WITH girls messages rather than boys
LOL!! what happen?
1st time got mood chat with girls?
And so same to my facebook.
Many girl comments rather than boy
忽然间超有女生缘 -- ?

Yesterday night i 5am sin sleep!
WTH? too pro is it?
So i sienx till go SDO chit chat-ing --
Many lengzaii in sdo but not real life la
Muahahha!!
And now i realize my teknik really tui bou jorr :(
Hou noob dy uh ><
HE yau delete jor SDO.
Mou yan pui ngo train

Today morning i go to my mummy room
量体重
Luckily. light jor not fat jor >.<


Give u all learn one new magic.
want? HAHA!
My didi teach me gerr >.<
Go find those card dat got patter at da back
And call someone to choose da card she likes
After dat put it back
But remember must be terbalik gea.
Just like what da picha show down here


SO u can straightly know which card da girl has choose
HAHA!
Get what i mean?
If dont und then nvm la :)

No comments:

Post a Comment