Pages

Mar 16, 2011

View if u want :)


Okay
Let u see 1 picha 1st.
Can see any different?
YES? ! ? !
1. My lens. blue :) mums say looks like CAT --
2. 1st time wear gam sexy? ><
3. I look white here! * dis is fake ger la :P 16.3.2011


Outing today :) jusco.
HAPPY. EXCITED. MOODY.

Story start like this
Morning go to MCD
7 zou 8 zou jau arrive jor --
I dunno why my mum suka sangat pada MCD! lol
Then belle reach, xiao wei reach :)
Then meiyan,wynnona,melissa reach :)
We walk to cinema buy ticket lor.
BIG MAMAS!
Errm. funny la but a bit boring

Da movie start at 11:55am
SO is still early.
We go to capcorn 1st lor :)
Just belle and wynnona are playing the basketball!
HAHA! wear mini skirt play basketball?
Dennis and Daniel join us :)
Both of them not very tall jer :P
Ngam ngam hou ^^

7 of us down here

Waileng is missing :(
* very blur right?
Cause capture by DENNIS!
Noob photography :) haha


Then we go to S & J to buy tangki present.
Opps! sorry to my gals ><
My cousin accidentally break the thing.
So i will pak u all back la >.<
Da thing we buy really very nice oh!
My mum says" next time don't buy thing dat made by glass
1. if break means our friendship break. * really?
2. easy broken. --

Meet with AYUMI :)
I am fat but she is THIN



Then we walk to DE GARDEN :)
Go there eat eat and gai gai a while la.
Wynnona there all go to PAPARICH
But waileng and I go to TUTTI FRUTTI :)
She belanja me >.<
I tot very expensive but it just cost RM8.XX
I like da flavor of green apple.
OMG! damn jengg. cukup SOUR



Finish mum mum, go find them a while.
Then jau lepak kat lady street
Dint buy any clothes,
But buy jor da korean biscuits and sweets ><
Sweet sweet biscuits
Sour sour sweets

Capture dou 1 damn JENGG ger picha!


Back to JUSCO.
Very boring la.
Go to bowling / too many MALAYS
Go to kbox / just 1 hour?
SO we go to TAKAHASHI

Finally i order my lunch around 3:30
Cake and mushroom soup
It cost me RM18? omg! WTH --
Some more, MM HOU SIK!!


Capture some picture there :)
We eat jor 1 hour ya! haha
Dennis ask" y u gals gam suka take picha? LOL!
I think this no need any reason right??
We got mood.
We happy
We suka



I love dis picha very much!
I want to make it as my profile picha.
But facebook is so log!!
Upload 1 picha ,1 hour oso upload mm dou --
* I look thin here >.< ngek ngek


Back to house :)
Bath. eat dinner
Dinner for today " SOUP!!
Then go to tuition lurr >.<
Pictures i will upload as soon as i can.
Cause facebook too lag :'(


P"s

-Hope to meet u so much!
But since u don't want to meet me.
Then it's okay.
I am not in the mood now

-
My gangs.
♥ ♥
Thanks for willing to hear my sam si >.<
And
Just now at DE GARDEN that time got a bit emotional >.<
SORRY YA, my gals~


- I am so stupid here
:(
I bocor everything in front of her
When my mum ask her while i go for tuition
She really dan cun--
Tell out everything -- FINE!
Just admit what had happen?

- To Jie and gor that seldom text me,
I tot u all ady forget me >.<
But it is NOT :)
When something happen on me,
U all still care of me
Really hou gam dong!
Thanks



- KW. long time we dint chat dy right?
Just saw ur blog.
"Everyone is changing"
I know i am 1 of them :)
Now a days we really seldom text dy >.<
Our friendship is like getting farther and farther :(

No comments:

Post a Comment