Pages

May 20, 2011

Finish exam :)




20 May
520 day? LOL
Nothing special for me :)

The only thing make me feel happy is just my war is over!
Oh yea!
Finally. finally.
Seriously, I do HATE exam a lot!
I sure that most students will just study for exam.
RIGHT?
We won't even flip through the books at home . lol

Mid-year exam is important for me.
But i dint study well for this time.
I burn the midnight oil! LOL
There will be a PARENTS DAY after the holiday
OMGG.
I hate this a lot.
I still remember that
When I was at primary school,
Every year
Teacher sure will told my mum that I was talkative in class !
Oh god.

Out of 12 subjects, i hate add math the most
Hard to score!
I dunno why she can score 90+ every time.
And she is the one in form4 that can get A+
GENG!

I get my mod.math mark today ><
Okay. quite GOOD!
But sure my tuition teacher won't satisfied with this mark
LOL!
And ya, I mark my bio paper 1
Okay .
3 questions i should not be wrong.
Actually I should get it right, but i change it to a wrong answer --
Other questions , most of them are careless mistake :(

Okay that's all for today.


ihatestalker!

No comments:

Post a Comment