Pages

May 26, 2011


Okay
My mood kinda moody !
1st. results SUCK!
2nd. handphone sot 9 jor.
3rd. my camera spoilt!
4th. CAN please stop sms-ing me ask for this and that?
IS so annoying!!
5th. Sorry to those i dint reply.
My handphone sot jor. so find me at facebook ba :)

Kay. Who can introduce me a phone
That wont masuk kilang easily?
Can drop thousands times!
Can let me text till boom!
Call till boom XDD
I need it a lot!!



Wednesday night :)
Watch PIRATES OTC with family xD
What can i say is just. The story not bad.
But i like the previous year 1's.
Lagi excited!
This year. I like the scene of MERMAID xDD
Omgg~ The mermaids were damn pretty =DDD
I think all of them are modal?

Let's see
This girl Astrid-Berges-Frisbey


I her so much!
She is so pretty =D
Agree?


This part.
Damn JENGG la!
Hou romantic uhhm

That's all.
*Find me at Facebook ba :)

No comments:

Post a Comment