Pages

May 24, 2011

My phone rosak again :(
YIi. what happen!
Y always like this!
I buy w595 last year, no need 1 month
masuk kilang!
OKay fine, settle it.
Then keep on got problem :(
Decide to change!
Change to ZYLO!
Lagi worst. few more weeks,
Masuk kilang agin!! ISHHHH!!
Then this year i change to w705.
And now within 5 months,
My phone rosak again :((
God! y every time must be like this?
If u are my good friend u sure know that
I have change phone for many times dy right?
LOL!!

Just like what i say
My body got a lot of positive charge!
And the phone got a lot of negative charge!
SO if we mix together!
Then will BOOM! explosion!
HAHA!
Fine. just to inform U. i have no phone this week.
Maybe the whole month?
HAHA! idunno.

PLUS!!
My camera break!!
DINGG!!
I have no mood dy.
No phone, no camera :((

No comments:

Post a Comment