Pages

May 4, 2011

Sweet 16 ♥

Actually lea.
I want to upload all of this yesterday :)
But i was too lazy

As u know.
Ya! I ponteng today :PP

Next monday I will have my mid-year exam :)
Hope i can do well ! woohoo

Wish me good luck, dak mou? xp





Lol. the 1st time :)
My birthday date appear at the resit
JENGG lea :)

Went to school yesterday
When i reached , yeeleng gave me a present
Love sei u ya!! my lougong XDD
She always give me a hand-make present
Very lengg ge lorr xD
She really got the talent la ! ^^
This year she give me DOMO-ku and HELLOKITTY

Haha! The box she make it her own-self :)
NICE right?




Peyee
♥ My jimuii
She gives me a present :)
OMGG..
She had improve a lot~
She knows how to wrap present already !
Very lengg uhmm LOL

Love the present muchyy XD bear bear gerr
Thank q


Next, min yi- jimuii
She gives me a nipis nipis gerr present.
Wrap with hellokitty wrapper xD
Haha! can i ask..
DO i look like hello kitty? haha!
I tot this year she sure give me some xxx things again.
Cause last year she give me 'xxxx' LOL. xiu sei ngoo
When i open, wao!!
Yun loi hai necklace

Thank q sorpohh


Yanyan-my jimui so called 'babe'
She is the one that gives me 3 presents
1. BIRTHDAY CARD
The card freaking nice ge :)
Got cartoon.
Got birthday words.
Got I LOVE YOU ger tim
I know u love me a lot.
So do i. I LOVE U TOO



2. Diary
There's something called notebook,
But i call it a diary
For the memories ,
of ME and YOU,
The past, the present and even the unpredicted future,
Just write anything down on it,
For it will be our memory


Aww~ so sweet :)

3. Candle
When you're in the darkness,
Light up the candle,
When u need me,
I will be there,
For once.
IF you LOVE me,
Treasure me , keep me :)

Want to go for a ride?
Call me up, i will bring you out
With my only bicycle,
Which i hope to bring you joy


I stick the note on my notice board dy :)
Suipo


Melissa ♥ One of my jimuii too :)
She bought me a teddy bear.
See! so Q right?
Suka it sangat =DD
I think i will hug ju it 99 every night
MUAHAHHA!
And also a shoe key chain which she bought for 8 of us :)
Thank q



Errmm. recess time.
My gang celebrate birthday with me.

They call wynnona bring me to somewhere,
Then when i walk back.
Aww~ got a birthday cake on the table!!
Thank q!! my babe
Waileng

Wynnona ♥
Meiyan ♥

Tangki ♥
Belle ♥
Melissa ♥
Minyi ♥
Adilah ♥

They sing so loud
OMGG. make me paiseh sangat.
Sei cover ju my face! LOL.
Waileng sot sot dei gea,
Cucuk all the candles inside the cake,
But the candles are without fire HAHA!
They call me make a wish
So...err... i make it~
Then they jau sei mang laugh! sei mang EJEK me
U know i know what happen la :)
p's : no pictures. cause no camera


Back to class - 4 kekwa.
They sing a song for me ♥
Puan. Devi also wish me >< lmao
After some time,
Dunno what period is it, renuga and sharwani are so sesat
Both of them suddenly sing birthday song to me
Haha! anyway thank q, guys ♥!


The sorpoh wynnona ah!
Present delay!
No birthday message for me!
SOMEMORE, need
Wait till 11am sin wish me wor!
See see this jimuii xDD
TERLALU- baik horr?? ♥ blek!!

Back to home :)
Then jau go tuition lurr..
Phang how the 1st one that wish me
Miko the 2nd one :)
When i go in to the classroom,
Yuan yuan and munyee sing birthday song to me ♥
So Q lah both of them!! :) LMAOO.
Before i back home, they pass it to me!!
HAHAHA!
OMGG.. damn funny.
Just focus on the cake :)
Thank q. MY FRIENDS

love u two XD


After pakyuen know yesterday was my birthday :)
He jau SPAM 9 My phone with birthday messages!
OMGG.. 50 ++ messages
Gao lor!!
Lag sei lorr HAHA.
Thank q for ur wishes la lougonggong



After that, went to next tuition :)
Pay for the fees.
And the teacher give me this!
LOL.
Those who knows how to read chinese
Sure know what is this
武功秘册!
Zhadou HORR?!!





Thanks for all my facebook's friends wishes :)




9 of us are always stick together
Although we are not in the same class this year.
9 of us had separate into 5 different classes :(
Sometimes we will argue because of some small matter
But every Morning we will wait each other at a same place

Recess time, we will eat at a same place :)
That's what we call FRIENDSHIP LAST LONG

agree? :P





Sweet 16


No comments:

Post a Comment