Pages

May 7, 2011

My bufday present




If I dint go to school on weekdays
This will be my lunch
In a medium bowl :)
Put in some rice, and others.
Mostly, vegetables won't appear ~ LMAO.
Cause I not really like to eat vege :P
I will switch on my TV while eating my LUNCH

Feel so GOOD!! =DD


Thanks to sherlyne :)

Babe
Thanks for your cutie cup xDD
I tot what you give me.
Gam heavy xDD


Next, adilah :)

Fuyorr..
Nice lorr this xDD
Piano
Thanks adilah jimuii


Kimling ><

Haha! she give me a white pen.
LOL
Actually i have this pen long time ago xD
See see! the last picture
My pen jau lei become black black dyy
Thanks ya !



Lol.
They always give me some sweets sweets in tuition center
If dint eat, will feel sleepy!
This mentos very GENGG
Really very "pedas" !!
I don't like to throw away all these sweets paper
So I will keep it inside my pencil box.
On Thursday, when I arranging my pencil box.
I find out something!
LOL.
Kononya, behind the sweet got a sticky note :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!





U
Still remember this card?
LOL. I dunno why you don't write ur name here?
XD
I find it out that day :)
I love this card so much XDD
Hou yau "sam xi" to write
Although cacat-ed! haha



Tomorrow - MOTHER'S DAY!




The presents, didis and me are going to give mummy tomorrow

Hope she like it xD
I wrap ger! :) geng lea? xpp



I LOVE YOU. MUMMY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment