Pages

Jun 10, 2011

kung fu panda 2


Early morning.
Went to PARADE with mum and didi :)
1st, mummy stopped at GENTEL shop.
She wants to buy a treadmill to keep fit :P
Ask for the price.



Then went to cinema . Bought tickets.
Long time dint watch movie at parade dy :)
Watch kong fu panda 2
The cinema sungguh sungguh big compare with JUSCO's cinema.
Still got a lot of tickets not yet been sold.
I forgot to eat breakfast at home.
So my breakfast was = popcorn, potato chips and cola

As a teenager,
I don't want to watch cartoon la. LOL
When mummy bought this movie, i was like. ==
Mummy this movie very dao gei la~
I wanted to watch X-MEN.
But my small little brother don't like to watch it.
He still small. LMAO!

But I changed my opinion when i watched it.
Quite funny.
Touching !
This movie not bad! xD
And and. the panda baby very very cute ah

Very cui ji ya ><
Soft soft gam :)





I saw samson XD
And my cousin brother!
OMGG?
He was so tall, but his GF hou short ya ><
My mum was so excited --
Keep on called my brother to chase him and see see his GF.
Really zhadou -v-
He dint told anyone that he got a GF
HOHO HOHO BIBI :P

Then,
Makan makan at FOOD COURT.
Walk walk a while.
Buy PRESENT for my didi :)

Mummy bought a lot of present for him XDD


After that,
went to INDULGENCE RESTAURANT.
I drink cappuccino.
It cost RM20. include tax & service charge.
OMGG. expensive dao --
Then mummy order 2 pizza. can't finish it at all.
So take away~~ XDD

Till now.
I dint eat dinner.
BUT BUT !!
My stomach still MM SHU FUK :((
Very "zai" :((


p's HANDPHONE spoil again
GOOD LUCK SMC GIRL GUIDE for tomorrow :)




No comments:

Post a Comment