Pages

Jun 15, 2011

Present from jiejie

Today actually buy Iphone4 gerr ><
But but mummy says wait iphone5 appear 1st.
So that the price of iphone4 will drop lurr :)
Then end up with x8 LOL

At parade that time, I see dou AARON!
OMGG. so got fate lorr XDD
Then he walk near and says aunty LOL
* not calling me, is calling my mum
Siu sei ngo.
He cut jo hair wor!
Behind look exactly like the mushroom
♥ dak yii dou LMAO
Then he jau take present for me lurr XD
Yea got present uhmm =D


I can't imagine that he wrap it
Walao. wrap dou gei lengg ah .
Nicer than I wrap. Pro kia! 1st time wrap tim uhh =D
My mum curious of what he give me.
Yat jek call me open la~ open la~
So i open it in the car lor XD
At 1st I tot is a key chain doll
But actually it was a
Rabbit USB XD aww gei dak yii ya.

Thank you JIEJIE :)

At the car, my mum sei ask about him.
OMGG. just like last time gam --
The funniest part was.
She think that he is my "BF".
Hohohoh.
Mummy , lei tai hou xiong jiong lik la XD



p's Thanks for the present from aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment