Pages

Jun 26, 2011

Jusco


Today Ayumi celebrate birthday with my bro :)
So mummy call me to follow . just for spy? lol
Actually go there with him gea..
But then got one day he call me plan plan..
Then then boh mood liao lorr.
Always need to plan. lazy plan.
And then wynnona says she dunwant go dy :)
Then nvm lurr.
Go with meiyan and 1 more human ♥ XD

When i reach,
STRAIGHT go to watson buy plaster :(
My leg hurt again.
I DUNNNO WHY.. everytime also like this gea..


Watch Treasure INN first.
Meet with joeyee jie :) Jin ren jie fu LOL.
They two very funny ge la XD
Sweet couple
This movie not bad lea.
Damn funny :)
Like sot sot dei gam ge movie..



Pretty girl from this movie :PP

Then plan to eat at SIFU.
But too many people la :(
So eat at TAKAHASHI lor.
Meet with jie again.
They got 18 people? WALAO! gengg
Chat with her and her boy boy awhile :)
She hou chubby la ♥ Hou hou mitt uhh XDD
I share share eat with meiyan uhhm
When we need to pay that time
Yan yan only realize that she lost RM61!
Wa! not a small amount lea.
But we need to think POSITIVE

Secound round.
GREEN LATERN.


Now only i know green latern is a cartoon LOL.
Errmm. Still got next part.
Aiyo sienxx lorr.
We count how much I can book the cinema room.
It cost about RM1600 gam la.
HAHA!
I plan to open a cinema room?
It can earn a lot lea



Hahaha! this so cute right?!!
The head is like a light bulb


Purple skin. Fish head



One more pretty girl from this movie

After that. walk walk.
My leg can't tahan jo lorr :(
Find a place to sit down.
KOPITIAM
Drink milk milk + ice. abit weird LOL.

Then go to coffee bean meet with ayumi and bro :)
Didi treat me cheese cake ♥ yea :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AYUMI

No comments:

Post a Comment