Pages

Jun 17, 2011

Didi birthday.




Long time dint upload my picture dyy :)


Yesterday was my didi's birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOMMY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUU~
He get a lot of presents from mummy XD
Mummy bought 3 small cup cakes and one small cake for him.
Whey~ celebrate with him at night :)

Wish that he can be clever day by day :)


His cake XD Tiramitsu









Today tangki bring big boxes to school.
Inside got
Star walk shirt, drinks, snacks, mee and so on..
I need to bring 15 packs of it back home.
So i bring it up to my class first.

I like my new BM teacher :)
She so understand what teenager are thinking now
She says if u dunwant to do essays, just TIRU.
TIRU is better than dint do LOL!!
She quite funny and understanding la XD

After recess,
Go to the plot.
Cangkul all the veges away. And plant new thing
FLOWER =D
Hope this time can success ba :)
So tired man. cangkul all.
Still need pick all the grass away OMGG.

1:30 class dismiss,
Wynnona help me to take the mee while i take the box.
Back home help my didi's friend to arrange all the shirt.
Got pallas, indo-mee and synband.
Mine is BP
Quite cute. got a small love love :)



Focus on the name
Lee Tuen Teng --
My new name LMAO.
Like this also can write wrong



P/s" Thanks for tangki and wynnona's presents








No comments:

Post a Comment