Pages

Jun 24, 2011

waileng birthday

Errm,
First of all. Thanks to waileng the super belated present xp
LOL XD But i love the present :)
Angry pigg. and a bottle of papers that full of wishes
I know u dunno chinese.
But u still try ur best to write 生日快乐 for me
aww~~


And and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U waileng.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LENG LENG.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUU



She so cute right?
♥ ILYY

Hope u like the chocolate cake :) Really pure chocolate xDD Very keras gerr LMAO!
Ur present i will pass to you tomorrow
Hope u like it too. meoww~~



And yea i pass 2/4 of my enrollment test dy.
2 more to do.
writing test and IPOH INTERNATIONAL RUN

Before i end my post.
This is my recently picture. :P
Handphone low quality. BLUR BLUR
Cause my camera can't fix it back dy.
Need buy a new one one day? :)



Don' mind wishingg me GOODLUCK on next friday?

Tomorrow melissa party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment