Pages

Dec 25, 2011

Christmas EVE ♥







I feel like uploading this  :)
Gyeah! quite happy although no countdown
Just dinner at DE GARDEN with some friends


I look so HAPPY down here right?
U know why?
I am playing a SII phone! Quite fun :D!
Is not mine :(


We have our dinner at WONG KOK ♥
Errm, their food not really nice actually.


Promoting his SII ♥ I love it!
But the battery so fast jau HABIS liao :(


Today out to accompany my bro :D
His gf- ayumi ♥ Pretty girl :)

After dat meet up with JOSEPHINE ♥
OH MY GAWD
She spent 30 minutes just to makeup!!
DAMN PRO :D!
She is damn pretty >
We order this!

It cost RM68
Specially for x'mas day
But after all the tax and service charge we pay RM110+ :(
Damn expensive!



The middle one is JOSEPHINE

Pretty lea :D!

Arron tan!!
He looks so weird, lol
I keep on using his SII to capture pichas! :D
Aww. i love his phone!



My elephant leg :((




Her her



I enjoy eating the ice-cream
♥ LOL
Playing the icecream with the chocolate :D
They also beh tahan dy!!

Meet with jacky, pass him his present aka souvenier!
As he rush to euro house, he just talk to me for 2 or 3 minutes only! :( sad-nya
But euro house 'bao pang' , He terpaksa back to de garden :P
Lalala~

Next, we mum mum kat TUTTI-FRUTTI


Thanks you for helping them , xiexie ni men

Merry x'mas everyone :D
I did enjoy my day :)
Hope you enjoy ur day too .

No comments:

Post a Comment