Pages

Dec 26, 2011

DR Park ♥



Yesterday , went to the DR park with cousins in the afternoon :)
Hot like hell !

Firstly, went to the playground to play :)
Is like no people there as is too hot
Mum oso enjoy playing 'gong gong' with them*cousins* -- walao

Later on, ate ice-cream :D
My one loves !


Me :D CIKCAK





Secondly, we went to another side


Dunno why each place i go,
I always will capture this pose ♥


Know who is the solou with red shirt?
My brother, he still like a kid!
Play till crazy LOL!


Me here ^^
Very hard to slide down la


I love this so much ♥
Xiexieni, didi



Thirdly, went to other side again





Got a guy playing guitar while singing there ♥
They just enjoy playing the 'wat wat' ,
mum enjoy listen to the guy singing , guitar-ing lol
Me keep on snap pictures :D !

Lastly, we went to JAPANESE GARDEN





Mummy call me to help her snap picture,
And she says dat i am still NOOB .
I admit it*
U never let me went to a course oso.
How can i be pro?

Okay, dats all for the day ")

No comments:

Post a Comment